Spend time in third most holy place namely Masjid Al-Aqsa with Al Hijaz Tours
Masjid al-Aqsa name is translated at the farthest mosque and it is considered as the 3rd most sacred and holy place for the Muslims. Prophet Muhammad (Saw) visited Masjid al Aqsa around 621 CE during a journey from Makkah riding on Buraq. Masjid al-Aqsa is not an ordinary Masjid as Prophet (Saw) spent a great deal of life in nurturing the companions for appreciation of the qualities of this Masjid.
Main reasons of the Importance of Masjid al Aqsa for Muslims
Some of the reasons why Masjid al-Aqsa is important for Muslims are:
- First Qiblah for Muslims
- 2nd house of Allah built on earth
- Station of Al-Miraj and Al-Isra
- Many messengers of Allah are buried here
- Many Sahabahs are buried here
- It is the place where miracles were shown to the people with Allah’s will
- It is one of the very few places which has been called a blessed place by Allah
- Masjid al Aqsa is referred approximately 70 times in Quran both directly and indirectly
- It is the place where many angels have descended with the message of Allah
- It is the only Masjid mentioned with name in Quran other than Masjid al Haram.
Due to all these reasons it holds significant position in the life of people. Al-Hijaz tours provide an opportunity to the Muslims in United Kingdom to visit Masjid al-Aqsa. We offer low cost Al Aqsa packages to let them visit the sacred place and get a lot of blessings.
Best hotel Packages along with cheapest Fight tickets
Al-Hijaz team provides the best hotel accommodation with flight tickets and you get transportation managed by us. You just need to provide us the preferred dates of your visit and we will provide you the best package for your journey to Masjid al Aqsa.
Al Aqsa Package
- Al Isra' wal Miraj group
- Package Cost-£ 1050.00 pp
- Amman -19/04/17 - 24/04/17
- Al Aqsa-24/04/17 - 28/04/17
- Spend the blessed night in Al Aqsa, In the company of Imam Qazi Sajid Zafar.
- Special visit to blessed tree